One of the unique things about my Seville Outings is that they are customised for you, built around what you want to see and the things you like doing. A bit like going for the a la carte over the set menu, you can pick and choose from a range of places, activities and themes to make up a two-hour, four-hour or eight-hour outing.
All my outings are designed to help you make the most of your time in Seville and eliminate some of the hassles that come with being in a strange city, while at the same time helping you to find your own way around. You’ll see the city as a real, living and developing place, and also learn a little about its history and the events that helped to shape it.
- Barrios – I’ll take you on an exploration of one or more of Seville’s famous barrios (neighbourhoods), like the mediaeval Jewish quarter of Santa Cruz, the former port and riverside of the Arenal, or the old gypsy neighbourhood of Triana across the river.
- Food and Tapas – Want to know where the best breakfast bar in town is? Where to go (and where not to go) for tapas, what to order, and how? I’ll take you there, and explain some of the menu items and the history and culture of tapas.
- Markets – On our morning tours I’ll also take you to one of the city’s central markets to see how the locals do their fresh food shopping. If you’re staying in a self-catering apartment and need practical help I can do that, too.
- Places of Interest – Seville has a rich cultural and historical heritage, with dozens of monuments, museums, art galleries and fabulous buildings, so whether you’re interested in art or architecture, opera or literature, or just want to see where they filmed the movie, I can take you there.
- Shopping – Whether you’re looking for a special gift to take home, the latest boutique fashions, or some distinctively Spanish arts and crafts, I can find them for you.
- Flamenco, Shows and Nightlife – Seville has something for everyone, so whether you’re looking for some real flamenco, or a spot of theatre, opera or live music, I know where to go. I also know the best rooftop bars for chilling out with a cocktail at the end of the day.
- Parks, Gardens and the Riverside – If you want a green and pleasant walk away from the hurly-burly of city life, come with me through the Murillo Gardens, Maria Luisa Park, and along the banks of the River Guadalquivir. There’s more to see than meets the eye.
For more information contact us at: